View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #12
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to agree with the 600 as a possible better choice over the 505 and Opus. The Opus' lack of a proper cover is a great reason to never buy one. You'll have to read using the Opus without a cover and if you drop it, more chance for it to break. The 505 and 600 will have proper covers for better protection.
I'm sure that with the name and reach of Sony, there will be third party covers if not Sony covers. However, I do notice two things from J&R. The 300 comes with a sleeve (similar to the Opus), not a cover. The 600 does not mention either a sleeve or a cover. This may just be an oversight; however, I wonder if they left a cover off to keep the price point down.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote