View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Ok, so today, I'm trying again, this time I filled both my SD and my MS card to the brim with books, let it read them all (got up to 4356). Made some discoveries, you can't have the device locked when you connect it to the PC, I think that's actually in the manual but worth noting. The program accesses the MS card first, so you have to let it run it's collection creation process, then unmount the "SD card" and then look for an SD card again, that'll bring up the SD card (which returned an error w/ unknown element which is actually expected) I am liking the cache.xml creation, as I dont' think the device does it reliably when presents with a large selection. Will update.

Ok so, if you have both an SD and a MS card, it'll see the MS card only, if you remove the MS card and reconnect the device with SD card only, it'll see the SD card.

Last edited by sealbeater; 11-04-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Correction of correction
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote