View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:08 AM   #44
LuCouto
LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle and iPad Mini 4
No index.html file

Hi, I'm using calibre2opds 3.3 beta (rev. 246) in a Mac OS X 10.9.1 but the index.html file is not created when generating a catalog. I've tested in Default mode and Publish mode with no success! I'm missing something ? I've followed the step-by-step guide.
LuCouto is offline   Reply With Quote