View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #767
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I'm still hoping that the Author sort will evolve a bit more. I HATE having a long single list of books, and as a result have deleted Bluefire from my devices yet again.
We are introducing a new "Collections" feature in the next major update (shooting currently for August release). We would also like to add a "search" feature in Library in later versions.

I understand that Bluefire Reader has not been particularly great for people with large collections of eBooks. Trying to make that better. We are a very small, self funded company so it takes some time.
-Micah
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote