View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #33
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese from AmazonEncore (£0.99) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (Apr 6) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking
I usually read mostly murder mysteries, and some non-fiction, but the premise for this book seemed so funny that I picked it up when it was on-sale (free??) in the US a while back, and I enjoyed it enough that I then picked up the second in the series, and the free novella, and enjoyed all three.

Although self-pub, they are fairly well written, and they remind me of the Hitchhiker's Guide series with a sort of LOL wackiness. Right now the second in the series is on sale as part of the US Kindle 100 books for April - see arcadata's post #4 in this thread) or maybe arcadata can add a link. Although unless you do the proxy thing, or maybe have a long airplane flight in your near future, that may not be much use to know...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote