View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
ePub to mobi cover page problem

I'm converting some books from Word to ebooks, by firstly making a valid ePub version and then converting it to mobi with calibre.

Thanks to help on the forum I now know how to avoid having two covers appear. But a problem remains in that when the Kindle ebook is first opened the cover page does not appear as the first page. The cover page is an item in the TOC, and I've set calibre to add a TOC. The cover page is there; it can be called from the TOC.

What am I doing wrong? How do I get the cover page to appear when the Kindle ebook is first opened?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote