View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #46
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
@Bratzzo and @chyron8472, You will be able to disable APNX generation in the next release. It will be an option in the Kindle Interface settings.

Also, I've set the default to use the accurate parser. This can be changed in the Kindle interface settings in the next release.

@GRiker, It works and it's not a terribly expensive operation. I will add that ticket to my todo list. It shouldn't be hard to implement and since the user is requesting the data they should be fine with having to wait for it.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote