View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #101
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
CoolReader also starts a new chapter on a new page, with the chapter title centered and bold, with the EPUBs that I have. So it is certainly no more complex than just having the correct formatting instructions in the CSS. I have page-break-before: always in my CSS for titles, so a page break always occurs just before a chapter title.

Code:
title, h1, h2 { text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; font-weight: bold; page-break-before: always; page-break-inside: avoid; page-break-after: avoid; }
Just in case it matters, I use my own EPUB.CSS located on the SD card in the \.cr3 folder.
Thanks for that. I have just added it to my CSS without success so it looks like I will just have to live with it.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote