View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Hi all and thank's for the swift response and comments.

Sorry Ellen, I was given Coolreader by a friend and hadn't actually installed it when I posted, turns out it's an e-book reader for the PC - and it's in Russian :-(

I did take a good luck at maemo and couldn't find the Evince d/l link - thank you.

I have a problem though. I have tried installing it direct from the 770, if I open it, it opens App. Mgr and says there is a problem; if I save it and click on it with File Mgr. it opens App. Mgr. but it's not shown in either Installed or Install new applications list - any ideas? Same problem if save it from the PC to the memcard and let file manager run it.

I did have a few probs getting the 770 DeGodefroi - first off Amazon sent me a returned item with 50% of the items missing, then replacement had a problem switching on (fairly common from what I have read).

Keith.
Check my web site. I have links and information on both Evince and coolreader and hundreds more.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote