View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #10
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Hold no breath ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch is £0.99 at all good UK ebook retailers (I'm told, I only checked Amazon), which is a great price for an excellent book. (With a sequel due out soon. I wonder if there could possibly be a connection? )...............
Don't hold your breath for the long awaited new episode - it is promised, but many times and for quite a while- and possibly by his publishers, dare I say ..... But there's more confidence about this time, I believe.
Sadly, Scott has not had the best of times, thus his (excellent) output has been stuttery to say the least, but I'm sure all his fans hope the corner has been turned.
There are a few of the "Gentleman Bastard" series to proceed with, a quick Google will show all .... Enjoy.