View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstonian View Post
How do I find the "annotations file created by ADE"? Since I sideload all my books using Calibre, would I still have this file?
They are in "Digital Editions\Annotations" on the main memory. Under that, the files are in directories in the same structure as the directories holding the books.

The annotation files are created for all epubs that have been opened. They are an XML file and, with a bit of fiddling, can be copied to use with ADE. Or they can be copied to another Kobo device.

The problem is that there is no way to prevent the file from being created except by putting the epub on the SD card. Once the file is there, when you close the book and reopen it, the annotations get messed up. If you connect and delete the files before reopening the book, it will work OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote