View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #4
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I've noticed one little quirk after using the 64GB card for a few days --

When I reboot the eDGe after shutting it down fully, it spends a few seconds "checking SD Card for errors". It has yet to tell me it has found anything wrong. I never noticed this with my 16GB card. I dunno if it is shutting down before it can cleanly unmount the card? Any ideas? Otherwise, it is working perfectly. I played some podcasts off it today for about 2 hours with it underclocked/volted to 156mhz and had no problems.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote