Thread: Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
For a counterpoint, I've read a number of .pdfs on my Sony PRS-505 (ones which were reasonably sized for the small display, e.g., Mike Brotherton's Star Dragon, or Jose Menendez, of Elegant ebooks' autobiography of Geronimo) --- for larger .pdfs, I turn to my Fujitsu Stylistic, which affords a much larger (and colour) display and allows one to read them quite handily.

Used machines are reasonably affordable on ebay, but to my mind, even a new one is a good value and well worth it (though my next new machine will be an Axiotron Modbook or its successor) --- for my part, I haven't bought a computer w/ a keyboard since purchasing an NCR-3125 (I guess I'm dating myself, huh?) and simply can't abide a typical clam shell laptop and insist all my machines at least have a graphics tablet.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote