View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #97
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
FF2, there should be only one key pressed at a time.
I.e. Shift down, shift up, R down, R up. There's a timeout for pressing the second key (R) though, you have to be fast enough.
Aha, thanks. I think it may be a timing issue for me. I just practiced a bit and I may be finding the sweet spot.

I am not sure where I got the ShiftShift idea. Also, I tried that rotate.ini.zip file but it seems to want to highlight text. Maybe I'm invoking it at the wrong point.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote