Old 12-26-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
adelheid
Zealot
adelheid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Hi there,

besides a lot of other problems with the buggy 1.0 firmware I noticed recently a bookmark bug:

After the Cybook has been switched on for a longer period of time (many hours or days) bookmarks cannot be set anymore. I can call the bookmark menu and select "Add bookmark" but nothing will happen. A reboot will always solve that problem.

Usually the Cybook save the last position you read in a book even without using a bookmark. In the case of this bug it will not. Currently I set a new bookmark every few pages, just to make sure I will not end up looking desperately for the page I was reading before the last reboot.

Does anybody recogneize this problem? Any hints? I am really looking forward to the next firmware update hoping it will kill a lot of those nasty bugs.

Alan

PS: I should mention that I only use prc-files (books I bought or I created with the MobiPocket Creator).
Yup, recognize it, happened just the other night after reading for many hours. Reboot fixed it, but ofcourse it took me a long time to find the page where I was at.

No hints yet ...

Last edited by adelheid; 12-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.
adelheid is offline   Reply With Quote