View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:21 AM   #71
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
While waiting for the next release, you can work around the problem by creating (yet another) composite column to hold the version portion of the template (v{#version:ifempty(0)}). The composite formatter will convert the number to a string, which then will pass correctly through the save template formatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I can live with it, but I have made a composite field: "file_name". And it still writes the #version... must have done something wrong then (can't check it here)
Now I'm sure it doesn't work...

{#file_name} = {#folder_name}/{author_sort}{series:|/|}/{series_index:0>2s|| - }{#custom_title} - {#test1}

{#test1} = v{#version:ifempty(0)}

save template: {#file_name}

and filename on device...

*drumroll*

01 - Neanderthal - v#version.mobi

(I found out that making a few test colums saves me a lot of time restarting!)

Edit:

I'm playing around a bit with my version column. The only reason I picked floating point is because there is no text column that doesn't show up in the tag browser. There is a long text, but not a simple text...

Last edited by Sweetpea; 10-20-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote