View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #79
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Have to say that when I think of Vulcan, Spock's the first (and usually the only one) that comes to mind, despite the eye candy some of the female character's provided.

I really came to appreciate the character more when I read some of the Novels, especially Spock's World, Ishmael, etc when I got a lot of the background flavour to the characters and the Vulcan Race as a whole.

Having said that I have to admit that TOS was the only series I watched regularly when I was rebroadcast on TV, and while I enjoyed a few episode from the other series such as NG, DS9, Voy I never loved the series or more likely the tone the entire universe had taken as a whole.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote