View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 12:00 AM   #30
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I don't know where you've been all this time, but there are actually 4 Mistborn books, the 5th is about to be released, and the 6th of the projected 10 has been written and submitted and will be released early next year IIRC.
I thought #5 was scheduled for this October. But I was specifically talking about the first series, books 1-3, that is complete in itself. Books #4 and #5 have completely different characters and are just set in the same world so really they should be considered a different series (Wax and Wayne series is how Brandon Sanderson refers to it mostly, not Mistborn series.)

Edit: It is October 6.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote