View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #29
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Mostly because the other series used in the first post are all 7+ books and epic in length/scope. Mistborn, while very good and epic scope, is only a 3 book series so not really comparable in terms of length.
I don't know where you've been all this time, but there are actually 4 Mistborn books, the 5th is about to be released, and the 6th of the projected 10 has been written and submitted and will be released early next year IIRC.

Quote:
This I believe and fully expect at this point. I think he would be working on book 6 instead of book 3 if he hadn't finished up Wheel of Time.
Actually his excuses for this year are because he was busy writing TWO new Mistborn books, finishing off the sequel to The Rithmatist, writing a new book for his Alcatraz Smedry children's series (reviving the series), and completing the Steelheart trilogy. (I hope I haven't left anything out )
He is a master juggler.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote