View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #394
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweety View Post
I have found that the Mantano Reader - I use the expensive version - is the only reader that deals well with pdf files on a 7" Kobo tablet.

You could always keep your files in the File Manager in separate subdirectoies and then import when you need to read a book. You can always delete from the reader when you want.

Hope that helps
When "deleting" a book, does it physically delete the book or just the Mantano's database?

Haven't ask Mantano yet, but I've got the Mantano premium because it displays the illustrations within a book on the Tab Pro 8.4's 2650x1600 rez; Aldiko won't do it.

Mantano imported the files from Aldiko but it really just puts them onto its database & access to the book is really via the path to the book. So I don't want to physically delete the book but just "uninstall" from its database.

I still need to have Aldiko if just to be my "database" of ebooks that I can do backups onto my computer.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote