View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
You could create a poll in the first post, to avoid the "me too" posts. Having said that, I would activate the feature in no time. Thank you for the effort!
Poll created. And I've updated the first post with information that may change some people's opinions so please re-read the first post and ask for any clarification on anything you aren't certain about! If you're going to choose a 'yes' option I want you to be as informed as possible about the issues in using this feature.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote