View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #11
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Just had a thought about what would this result in doing to pocket? Would enabling the stats cause pocket to no longer function or is pocket still viable....

regards

Jack
As I understand it (I haven't done much investigation at all) Pocket would not be viable because it does its syncing during the standard sync process. So I guess I should add to the caveats, you don't get to sync Pocket articles without having the same side-loaded KePub issues.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote