View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
First, I love your plugin. I have bought hundreds of ebooks over the past 13 years including some from Shortcovers and Kobo. I love what kePub does for ebooks and your plugin lets me read my old books in kePub form.

That said, please do not implement the statistics, or if you must, then make it an option and default to not sending them.

I buy almost all my books from Kobo now because I like what they provide and because I know it costs them money to keep doing it. I always wanted to be paid for my work and feel an obligation to pay others for what they do for me. Besides, their prices are usually competitive for the books I want.

I do appreciate your efforts jgoguen. Thank you. coming.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote