View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
I would like to have the ability to enable side-loaded KePub stats even with the issues that you described.

Has I don’t usually sync I don’t care that I couldn’t sync anymore to avoid the problems you just described.

And given that you just described what we should and shouldn’t do to have the stats and avoid problems if I want to sync I know what I have to do, and wouldn’t mind to have to send all the books after an update of firmware, since I don’t expect kobo to release new firmware’s every week, having to do so every once in a wile if I chose to do so its ok for me.

It wouldn’t make me any more or less likely to purchase Kobo books since even the ones that I buy from kobo are transferred to my pc and side loaded, I don’t like the official kepub format, I prefer my own.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote