View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #160
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfresh View Post
Sorry if this question has been answered, but why was this decision made? Having a title appear for example as

especially when you get to blocks of books with more than 5 in the series taking up a page, I know its not a terribly huge deal but I don't understand why this option was taken away
The change was made because the name of the sort is "Title" and using the series info as part of that is not strictly correct. And I agree with you on this and like it much better the other way. But, I can't say more as I promised someone here I wouldn't start that argument again
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote