Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
32 gig would be nice to have but for what I am doing it is totally unnecessary. But on the other hand anything less say 8gig would not be enough. So 16 gig is just right for me. I can take 10 minuets and totally change my music and movies with out carrying media that I may not use again for while.

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

I only use it for reading and occasionally Netflix so it's plenty of space. I am getting a Samsung Galaxy Player for music and audiobooks.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote