View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Keep in mind that your Kindle will choose the new format book due to firmware 3.4, and it will NOT produce a mbp file to track your reading progress. It'll use a han file instead.
So if you use Calibre's Fetch Annotations, you might want to stick with the old format only.
I had to since I use Fetch Annotations a lot.
Cheers,
Thank you for that, I have been going crazy trying to figure out why some books create a HAN and some a MBP.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote