Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #134
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietchovui View Post
I added the gentium book basic font ( a unicode supported font) to the reader.xml file and I did exactly what the readme say a to install the modified version of ebookreader. But I was unable to choose the gentium font (the is no dropbox to choose). How can I solve this prob?
Please post your reader.xml contents.
In which T1 directory did you store the gentium fonts?
What do you see when you press Menu - Font - Selected Font Type from within a book?