Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #131
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheingold View Post
Thanks for Your advice - I have done so and the reader seems to work
When I want to change something, like the refresh, I have to do it in ther reader.xml in the special reader directory - is that correct? There is no special menu or something others? It's no problem, but the first time I didn't noticed this reader.xml and so I thought the mod-reader was not really working
That's correct. Hopefully it's on Morkl's todo list to add functionality to change these settings inside the app, but for now you need to edit the xml directly.

Cheers,
Simon.