Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #127
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
internal fonts are stored on a read-only file system.
Yes, I tried to swap fonts but system didn't allowed me. I tried one of the apps on the market to do that, but those apps require busybox and NAND unlock, I don't know how to do that. I've minimal zeam rooted PRS T1.

What you would suggest?