Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #107
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly.Singh View Post
I just installed 3.2 on my KindleDx..and then I tried Duokan... I always encountered thus U007 error....and the update was never successful...I've done this like 10 times...but to no avail...
I have copied the DK_files...to the root directory and also the "Update_DK_dx" file to the root directory...
I really want to get my hands on this Doukan OS...any help would be really appreciated :/
Maybe Duokan Lite would work for you?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ht=duokan+lite
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote