View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Actually, I have a little piece of software I downloaded from somewhere...I think it was called "flux". It would change your computer display's color palette to dull in the evening. The research sounds similar. Not so much to "blame" the iPad, as any bright LCD device, when compare to a relatively "dull" eInk device.

I used to have an eBookwise, which was backlit, and I would also turn the contrast down at night...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote