View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #53
Badandy
Connoisseur
Badandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
You dont exactly 'need' equipment to practice metallurgy. Metallurgy is the science about the properties and functions of metals.
I didnt even look this up in the dictionary, my hubby is a metallurgist

Mandy
My apologies to misrepresenting your husband's profession. I do have a question though: I was under the impression metallurgy was involved not just with the studying metals but also with producing and purifying them (which I thought needed some kind of equipment). I haven't used the word much, so I'm obviously not as familiar with it as you are.
Badandy is offline   Reply With Quote