View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:43 AM   #11
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One of the skills of writing is writing to a word limit. If someone says they want 1000 words, 1000 words it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I agree with Harry, and I will add this:

If someone can't write to the specifications, then that piece goes in the trash. Immediately.
I do think there is a lot of merit in that, but I am not running this project so I am trying my best to help them advertise with out putting words in their mouth. I suspect that if it was 1,050 words they let it slide, but at 1,300 that is 30% over and won't fly - BUT I am a HUGE proponent of "when in doubt, ask!" so that's my suggestion here.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote