View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #557
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Maybe this is a stupid question, but:

When converting books to AZW3, the Kindle Paperwhite does not seem to show pages. It does show pages when books are converted to MOBI.

Yesterday, I experimented with Duokan (didn't like it, removed it), and then reloaded the Kindle with books; it was then that I saw that there were no pagenumbers anymore, in the book I was reading.

I set Calibre to convert to AZW3 a long time ago. It could be that the books I've been reading up to now were MOBI books, put onto the Kindle an even longer time ago, but it seems unlikely.

Any thoughts? It'd be a pity if we'd be stuck in the old MOBI format to see page numbers.

Forget it. Working again. Not a plugin problem.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-03-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote