View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #178
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
I suspect it's a firmware issue. The only image mangling I do is to set the ImageID field in the database for books in the calibre library that don't have an ImageID defined on the device. As per usual, the truly hard work (scaling the image, moving it to the right place, making sure it all works properly) is done by davidfor's driver and calibre. Provided the images are in the right place and the ImageID is being set, which I have no doubt is happening properly, only the device is left to cause problems.

I wonder if that's only an Aura bug or if it's happening on the Glo or Mini as well?
It doesn't happen with the Touch or Glo.

@taming: I have assumed the books were in the library list, but I just realised you hadn't said if they were. Are they? And if you open them there, do they get shown on the home screen?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote