View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #18
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I live on a farm, but I need to get more exercise. I get busy writing, reading, and tv watching and forget to get outside.
You and me both. I've been trying to get more exercise lately [expanding waistline has left me not particularly happy], but it feels like everything I want to do is inside. Doesn't help that I hate cold weather and currently it's winter, maybe when spring comes...
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote