View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCiclista View Post
Got my eagerly-anticipated Paperwhite yesterday and I've been bugged what seemed to be ever-so-slightly fuzzy text. It wasn't something I could put my finger on until I actually whipped out my K3. Lo and behold, the text on the K3 is noticeably crisper. I'm not sure what to make of it, since I know I had to send my K3 back 3x to get a screen I considered ideal. Is it possible I've gotten a bum PW? Does the touch overlay result in a softening of text that's not there on the non-touch K3? Does anyone have ideas? In general, I like the PW, but I'm just OC enough, that fuzzier text may result in a return. Any thoughts would be most appreciated.
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote