View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #152
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Identical situation here (10/10) and I ordered within 10 minutes of the site going live on 9/6. Others who ordered on 9/7 have received shipping notices. Amazon's lack of shipping based on order receipt really ticks me off. A day or two is acceptable but a WEEK? No!
Did you ship super saver? One and two day shipping orders are generally going to get a bump in the que I think (right or wrong).

For myself I ordered on day one as soon as they went up and shipped via Prime 2-day.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote