View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #10
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool J.K. Rowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Thanks, sun surfer, for starting this thread and for your well-stated impressions. Most helpful!

I haven't decided yet whether I'll read it, but your quarter-through review has me leaning toward giving it a try.
Yeah, I just downloaded the Amazon free sample (the price for the complete book is a bit steep) and I'll give at least that much of it a try when I've finished the current book I'm reading.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote