View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Don't forget the never mentioned requirement for content from Amazon on your KF devices that you connect to the we at least every 30-days or most of your content and ever apps will stop working until you do allow the DRM to refresh itself.

This NEVER happens to any content or software on my other Android devices. Heck, I don't think it even happens on iOS devices.

This one caught me with my pants-down on a trip where I knew I was going to be out of town and contact so I began setting my KF up with content over a month prior then just let it be other than charging only to find pretty much nothing worked save a few apps I bought from Google Play and side-loaded to the KF.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote