View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:37 AM   #5
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Thank you for your kind words, Zelda. I didn't mean for my post to be a end-all for reconsidering the copyright debate, but just trying to reshape the terms it was being debated on. If anybody wants to pass along my post, consider it Public Domain (Pro Bono Publico), as far as I (the original author) am concerned. (Pardon me, but in the US, I'm a little paranoid passing it along myself...)

As far as lobbying for price breaks go, <shrug>, lobbyists are continually extending the copyright length anyway, so i'm not certain what we'd lose in the new idea anyway. All I know is the only thing politicans love after election votes, is money to buy more votes with. We Texans like to have our corruption out in the open, so we can know which candidate to buy......

Last edited by Greg Anos; 06-02-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote