View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
RWOOD...

Thats Exactly why I download everything...

I bring my reader when i go fly fishing. Tuck it into an aquapac and put it in my Fly vest. If fishing is slow.. I sit on the bank and peruse...

Way cool to have so many choices.

I've stopped watching TV almost entirely. (Besides THE Office and The Simpsons of course)
Who watches TV? I read. I read almost all of the Zane Greys in Jr. Hi. Loved them and am downloading them as fast as I find them. Wonderful reads!
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote