Thread: Chromecast
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #44
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
BTW, cheech and chong had no idea what they were doing. Tab casting streams the selected tab to the device. When you move to a new tab, the device continues to present the selected tab. This is a feature. Last night, for instance, I started Playon in a tab, started hulu streaming, started tab casting, maximized the tab, then alt-tabbed to another tab. The movie continues to stream full screen while I used my PC for something else.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote