View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Yes, I consider that since we link to Amazon and the original books on the website, displaying those covers in fine. But embedding them in our books would be pushing the limits of fair use a little bit too far.
Which is why I wish it were easier (and with Calibre ... even possible) to edit the metadata on the mobi files. I appreciate the reasons why you can't use the covers from the "for sale" books .... because you are doing a mass distribution. However, it would not be a violation of fair use for the individual book owner to download and use that cover.

Do you know of anyone who would be willing to set up Calibre to work with mobi and prc???
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote