View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #32
allen.gotwald
Advocate
allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: SONY PRS-505 and Nook Color
Can anyone tell me whether the improved adobe capability for the 505 will allow us to finally buy PDF books that have DRM and actually be able to read them on the 505? Otherwise, I still can't view a drm pdf format book (which are offered by the local library) and it becomes a nice, unusable feature. I still only view RTF, LRF and BBeB formats.
allen.gotwald is offline   Reply With Quote