View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #46
LordP
Zealot
LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi SteveK,

I actually called the number and the man I spoke to told me.

Go to the main page and You'll see "Vorbestellung / Pre-order", this link is an e-mail form where you can fill out your address and check off what you want.

At the bottom of the form it says: You will receive a Pay-Pal invoice as confirmation for your order. I hope you have PayPal.

It drove me a bit nuts because the site will not let you right click and I don't have Outlook or other email apps on my PC but I was successful on my Surface Pro since I do have Outlook on that.

Anyway, I'm sure a regular email will do. Just send it here: contact@imcosys.com

Again, give them your address and fill this bit in:

__1__ imcoV6L (Backcover Purple)
____ imcoV6L (Backcover Black)
__1__ Leather Cover (Schwarz)
LordP is offline   Reply With Quote