View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #194
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I'm letting my memoir work - Growing Up Stories - sit this week and will pick it back up for another edit either late this week or next week.

I've gotten virtually no new words done in the last week of so, til today. I was able to get about 700 words drafted in my essay on Time for my Edges of Science collection. This stuff is way harder that just making up shit about my childhood.
I spent some time working on covers for various works/collections/books so not altogether lost but few words generated.

I've been floundering though more that just not getting the work done. Today I finally just picked something and dug in.....this is how the work gets done.

Hope everyone is doing well. Less than three months left in the year!