Thread: Touch Charging My Kobo Touch
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
My understanding is that the device is in control of charging it's battery. So it will suck as much power as it can handle from the cable until charged and then stop charging. In the case of the Touch it's the standard 500 ma/0.5 amp from a USB port.

(However this does not apply when it comes to the Vox because it demands 2.0 amps and won't charge when hooked up to a 500 ma USB port. I hope this is fixable and will be fixed in a future firmware update.)
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote