View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #111
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I was not going to post on this topic again, but your post annoyed me enough that I want to refute your allegation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But she, as the creator of the book, has the right to decide in what forms it will be released - that's what "copyright" is all about: "the right to control copying". You may very well disagree with her decision not to release HP in eBook format, but you cannot deny her the right to make that decision. You have no legal or moral right to overrule her decision - as the creator of the work, it is hers and nobody else's to make.
I did not say that. I only said that it is costing her no money. Here is part of one of my posts. Please read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post

P.S. I just want to make clear that I have no illegal ebooks, music, etc. I am entirely opposed to stealing them. But I am taking the opposite position on this argument because everyone talks about stealing from JK Rowling when she won't take the money!
Everyone, if you are not going to read all the posts, please don't add any --especially repetitive ones.